Cubefield hacked is a simple yet engaging game that will keep you up for hours. The hacked version allows you to continue playing non-stop indefinitely, until you decide it’s time to give it a break. There is virtually nothing between you and the farthest cube you can find. With this new practical, hacked version you will be able to reach the highest level in no time!
- Once you enter the game there will be a gray pointed arrow at the bottom-center of the screen and an infinite field of color cubes lying ahead.
- The arrow will begin to move at an automatic speed so that’s nothing to worry about; your only concern will be the arrow’s direction.
- The objective is to dodge the cubes by moving right and left, following the narrow path, but don’t worry, in the hacked version you won’t have to start over if you accidentally hit one of them!
- Left arrow key: Move arrow to the left
- Right arrow key: Move arrow to the right
- ‘P’ Key: Pause/Unpause game
Once you get a handle of the game you will notice that after you have passed the first level (area), the words “speed up” will show up on the screen. This means you have successfully completed the first level and the speed at which the arrow is moving forward will increase. Additionally, the theme colors of the game will switch to black background and neon color cubes for the second level, then a white background with black cubes for the third level and so on as you keep advancing throughout the game.
You will notice that the game has a main pattern that repeats itself for each level but yet at a higher speed and using different themes. Other than that, there’s no restriction or limit to the amount of fun and time you can spend playing cubefield hacked.